Union Deposit is committed to protecting Personal Information that the UD Portal collects from its customers (both current and former) and applicants for its various services, either at the time of applying for such services or through various surveys which a customer agrees to participate in or in the course of providing other feedback to the Firm regarding its services.
- Collection of Personal Information: The firm and its authorized third parties, in the course of carrying out its business, may collect different types of Personal Information. This Personal Information collected, handled, and dealt with by the firm allows the firm to provide the communicate with the customer or to comply with current legal and regulatory requirements. This information may include the customer’s address, date of birth, finances, bank account, Pan and Adhar.
- Use of customers Personal Information: The Personal Information that the Firm collects from its customer is held in accordance with laws and regulations as they apply in India. The Personal Information may be used by the Firm for a number of lawful purposes connected with Firm’s business operations and functions, which include but not limited to:
- Processing customer requests and providing them with products and/or services as requested for and thereafter administering the same;
- Verification of customer identity as per prevalent laws and regulation;
- To process claims and other transactions;
- Dealing with requests, inquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
- Other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and service analysis and marketing Firm’s services and and communicate updates, offers, and promotion;
- Customer analytics on usage pattern and deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to the customer;
- Provide the customer with the best customer experience possible;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement , for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection , investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, to protect and defend Firm’s rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person;
3. Protection of Customer Personal Information:
- The Firm shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and sensitive personal data or information pertaining to the customer is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- The Firm maintains information pertaining to the customer in its business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- The Firm shall retain Personal Information for as long as required to provide services or otherwise required under the law.
In case of any privacy related concerns, feedback or grievance, the customer can contact:
Privacy Concern Officer, Union Deposit
Nal stop, Karve road,Opposite Telephone exchange, Pune 411004, Maharashtra India. Email: email@example.com
4. Updation of Personal Information.
- The Firm strives to keep it’s records updated with customers latest information. To this end, if any discrepancy are found in a customer’s Personal Information, either in part or as a whole, the customer is requested to visit the Firm’s office or contact its customer service at +91 72 1900 6940 (User paid) or write to the Firm at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case a customer wishes withdraw his/her consent for usage of the personal information so collected by the Firm, the customer can write to the Firm at email@example.com. However, in such an event the Firm reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the investment /services for which, the Personal Information was sought.
The Firm reserves the right to update this Policy as necessary from time to time. Please check Firm’s websites periodically for changes to this Policy.